Villa Buena Onda is one of very few adult-only hotels in Costa Rica. They highlight peace, harmony and romance and are an idyllic place for honeymoons, anniversaries, or just a special trip to reconnect with your special someone.
Located just 25 minutes from Liberia Airport (LIR), it is a convenient destination both for a quick escape or an extended stay.
Also, the accommodations are minutes away from three nearby beaches, each unique from the other, and from an active night life
At Villa Buena Onda you will experience excellent and personalized service. Let the splendid staff take care of your every need.
With a meal-inclusive plan, you won’t have to lift a finger or be concerned about going over budget.
At the villa, vacations seem to last longer- time moves slowly, letting you relax on your terms. With only seven rooms, the atmosphere is always serene and intimate.
The views are outstanding and exhilarating, and the vicinity to three different beaches is an enormous plus. What really stands out is the attention to detail by the staff and the tropical, elegant ambiance.
The food is superb, three meals a day included, with fresh fish, organic food and the best menu.
Free shuttle to and from the nearby beaches is also convenient for discovering this paradise.
The hotel is absolutely gorgeous and well-maintained, and, with its fresh, upscale interior design and wonderful landscape, it’s very private and romantic!
The Ocean View rooms are located on the second floor and offer dramatic views of the property and the blue waters of the Papagayo Bay.
The discreet yet elegant decor enhances the surrounding natural beauty. Big sliding doors open to large private balconies, and the bedrooms are very comfortable and receive lots of light.
There are two Pool View Suites on the first floor. Both have partial ocean views and views of the pool terrace area.
The rooms are large and receive lots of light. These rooms are perfect for any guests who want to be steps from the pool or who may have issues climbing stairs.
The Garden Room includes two queen-sized beds and is ideal for friends or groups of three or four people.
The Garden room is the only room on the first floor featuring two beds and has an en-suite bathroom.
It’s an affordable option and the view is of the outside garden. It comes with a small patio and all the facilities you can expect from a suite.
- Ocean views from nearly all parts of the property
- Complimentary beach shuttle service at scheduled times
- Three a la carte meals per day included
- Central air-conditioning
- Two-tiered swimming pool
- Wet bar
- Indoor bar with big-screen TV
- Costa Rican art & photography
- Daily housekeeping
- Custom furniture throughout
- Outdoor pool bar and lounge
- Villa-wide stereo system
- Free international calls
- Free wireless Internet
- Memory-foam mattress toppers
- Locally-produced toiletries
- Concierge Service.
- Costa Rican cooking classes free of charge
- Art classes – VBO works with local artists and they can arrange, with notice, classes for the guests (at an extra cost).
- Yoga & Pilates – Request a yoga or pilates lesson with their instructor. Ask for rates and schedules on spot.
- Happy Hour – 5-6 pm every day is happy hour at the Villa.
From 12/18/17 through 01/02/18, the minimum stay is four nights.
Adult-only boutique hotel
With just seven rooms, the property is ideally suited as a private villa rental. Book the entire property for a once-in-a-lifetime family reunion, a wedding or company retreat.
The location is simply perfect for unforgettable Costa Rican wedding ceremonies and receptions. The place can host up to 80 invitees comfortably. The Villa can sleep up to 24 guests in its seven rooms, so it’s ideal for private, unique wedding events where close friends, family and guests stay right on the property.
Coco Beach, Guanacaste. Playas del Coco is around 20 minutes from the Liberia Airport, which serves several airlines.
– Three meals a day with fountain drinks during meal times
– Afternoon tea and coffee-break with breads and pastries
– Complementary round-trip to Coco, Ocotal & Hermosa Beach
– Free international and local calls
– Soft drinks or snacks not served with the meals included
– Local tours
– Spa treatments
– Tipping (optional)
– Items of personal nature